Thanks Ardavan for your suggestion. So it means that I can simulate
nonpropagating waves only using a ContinuousSource? I can try that. In my
previous test, the simulation stopped when I had a narrow bandwidth
Gaussian source containing only nonpropagating frequencies, complaining
about the NaN and Inf so I thought I was not allowed to simulate only
evanescent waves but maybe I was wrong.