On Jun 21, 2008, at 9:35, Brian Aker wrote:

Have you gotten the configuration for a buildbot host to be master for more then one project working?

That's not really how it works. I run different branches through one master, but it tends to make the waterfall look funny. Having a master with ten or so OSes, each with three or four builds would make it difficult to tell what's going on.

BTW are you going to go to OSCON?

I hadn't planned on it. I generally don't make it to much outside of this area other than defcon. Is there anything particularly compelling going on?

--
Dustin Sallings