My 240d 3.0 is not for sale. I have way too much in it, especially now that is has a low mile euro 3.0 in it. I plan to use this vehicle as a test bed for WVO and bio diesel mods. I plan on configuring custom injectors and with the help of the fellow who does IPs for me we will play with pump settings. I bought that car from a customer who moved onto a 300sd. That car has been in my service since it had 108k on the clock. Now it has around 177k. Zero rust, clean '83 240ds are hard to come by that have been maintained to a T. Plus it is a manny tranny car.

If your 240 was a nice example, you sold it for too little.

Mathieu Cama