-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Mathieu J. Cama
Sent: Monday, June 20, 2005 2:10 PM
To: Mercedes mailing list
Subject: Re: [MBZ] NY state inspection

Umm, no. It may not have a floor. They look for things like frame rot
around the suspension points and the frame rails. If the floor is
patched,
either metal or fiberglass it would still pass. Personally, I've had
many
cars pass that had 3" plus diameter holes in the floor. Then again, I
knew
the inspector well. Go look at it unless it is dirt cheap.

Mathieu