LMAO, because my FiL built himself two cruisers. Trying to dump the 32 footer, POS and nobody is biting, for two years! Just got back from taking the 42 footer along the inside passage to AK. MiL busted her ankle doing "step aerobics" on the tub while in port.

Glad I am paying for a 72 benz instead of a luxury tub. My fuel bill is for 17 gallons at a shot, not the 350 he pumps.