And the last time you saw a bear on the shore from your Benz? I was going to
ask if you'd caught many fish off the back of the Benz, but buying them at the
store is so much cheaper you'd have me in that argument.

The scenery is what it's all about.

KEn

In a message dated 8/10/2005 4:21:32 PM Pacific Daylight Time,