That would have been either a 232 or 258 six.  Mike
----- Original Message ----- From: "Steve MacSween" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, September 09, 2005 9:57 AM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] OT Vega

When I worked at Budget we had the Levis edition Gremlins with the straight sixes (was it a 252?), including the tiny dished sport steering wheel and NO
POWER STEERING. Really nice handling beast under way, but evil, evil thing
to parallel park. We gave up trying to rent them to women, as they all
brought them back and complained within hours.

We had Hornets and Pacers as well. Whomever purchased the Pacers after got a
good deal, as they were low mileage (no one wanted them) -- except for the
wagons, which people found to be a useful size for small chores.

Mac

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

I remember the Hornet well.......Had a 77 Hornet AMX....304
automatic.....One of less than 374 made and still isn't worth much.....;>)
Mike