Today's paper had a small column note about the old codger in TX who
saw some nefarious activity taking place at the home of a neighbor.
Seems a couple ruffians were seen exiting the window of said
neighbor's home and codger calls cops to advise that he sees
criminals and is gonna shoot them.  Cops plead not to do that.  He
does, dead bad guys, dropped charges against codger.  Recent as two
weeks ago, just now figured out city could do without those criminals

clay