Clay wrote <<With rising fuel and food costs, we will be strapped to
respond to future disasters.   And other nations will be in much the
same limited position to respond>>

It's well documented when the US helps other countries when tragedy
strikes -

When do other countries help the US?

SPeaking of Katrina - the  mayor and sheriff decided no one should have guns
except them - they started disarming the very people who were not causing
problems  - while gangs of criminals roamed the streets robbing and looting
the police turned the other way and went after 80 yr old women with a small
handgun.  Naturally some very wealthy people had their own security - they
got to keep their guns

The gun owners had to go to court to demand their guns back - the mayor
ignored the court order for months - then came up with onerous reqmnts for
the owners to prove ownership.

Seeing a 280# marshall jumping a old lady and knocking her to the ground -
so they could disarm her was a great move for *pro* gun people!  It showed
the true agenda of those who wish to ban guns - like obama.

Larry T (66 MGB, 74 911, 91 300D)
PORSCHE POSTERS!  youroil.net
800-583-8601