Shouldn't that be "Pump up your tires with Obama in 08" seems to me it
would save a lot more power to use his hot air for something.

Manfred

Date: Tue, 05 Aug 2008 16:00:28 -0400
From: Rich Thomas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] OT Volvo 240
To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>

My buddy had one about that vintage -- the "box" right?  These are also

known as a Cambridge Cadillac.  His was a manual stripper model (he was

a cheap bastard who had a lot of money, I guess that's why) and he beat

it and it just kept going and going.  He finally got rid of it when a
buddy of his was moving to SEAsia somewhere and let him have his 300E
2.6 dirt cheap.  That thing was pretty solid but sorta stodgy.

You will need to get a pipe and a porkpie hat and some "Save the
  Whales"
and "Free Tibet" and "Obama 08 -- Pump Up Your Tires" stickers to put
  on it.

--R