A large classifieds mob http://www.tradingpost.com.au/Home is talking
about getting into the online auction business over here.
Have to see how that pans out.
However ebays attempt to force people to only use paypal and COD has
failed over here. Guess the consumer watchdog gave them a stern talking to.
Anyway perhaps there are ways of getting around their squeeze on prices,
perhaps listing a car as being parts, along the lines of selling a whole
car as parts.
I could understand if they have a listing fee and then take a percentage
of the final sale price, which would be fairer than a set price.

Hendrik
who don't like the way ebay treats it's customers and would not hesitate
to jump ship