No not an ex pat, ya gotta remember that Ozland is an unofficial state
of the US, just 10 years behind and helping out in all the wars you lot
start.
So in a way your glorious leader is sort of our glorious Fuehrer as well.

Hendrik
who used to think that GWB was a practical joke the Yankees where
playing on the rest of the world and then it dawned on me..........the
horror