Having been married twice (#2 is definitely the last one -- not out of
disgust for marriage, but out of love) and rearing two daughters, here is my
advice to you.

Buy her a Smart of her choice at the first fiscal opportunity -- with the
caveat that she will henceforth leave you and your projects alone. And get
her signature on that agreement.

D.

LT Don
http://don.homelinux.net/~don/