From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Wonko the Sane
Sent: Tuesday, September 02, 2008 8:11 PM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Its a matter of definition

Having been married twice (#2 is definitely the last one -- not out of
disgust for marriage, but out of love) and rearing two daughters, here is my
advice to you.

Buy her a Smart of her choice at the first fiscal opportunity -- with the
caveat that she will henceforth leave you and your projects alone. And get
her signature on that agreement.

D.

ebenz.com/mailman/listinfo/mercedes_okiebenz.com