Oh yeah!  20 below, scrape the inside of the windshield, roll down
the window , scrape the outside of the windshield, while trying to
maintain a steady speed and drive within the lane on narrow
roads.  Oh what fun.  I went from that to one of the most stable
winter, ice, snow, glop cars, a 1962 190Dc, and the heater will roast
you at 20 below if you set it up right.  Is it any wonder I still
drive Mercedes?

Loren Faeth