Kevin wrote: "Best vehicle I've driven in snow was a quadratrac equipped full
size cherokee. Then again, in california, they haven't quite figured out how to
make roads driveable in the winter, so overkill in the capability department is
nice to have."

I AGREE! Although mine was a Grand Wagoneer (the big ones with wood paneling
and big v8).  I had the audratrac and mine had a special "granny low".  I could
go through any amount of snow in that beast. AND it would tow other cars out of
the snow.  I loved driving that thing. Whenever it would snow really hard I
would actually go out looking for suburbans, and trucks that had gone off the
road and I could pull them out.

I wish I had another one of those old woody's. But, there are so desireable to
a odd group of people that the prices has skyrocketed.

Donald H. Snook
1990 Volvo 240DL 138K

http://www.mtsqh.com/