Personally, I'd use Mobil 1 Racing 4T 10W-40, since this oil is
designed to work with wet clutches. I can't think of any reason to use
Turbo Diesel Truck instead.

Were you able to get a volume discount at Autozone? I buy almost 30
quarts per year of Turbo Diesel Truck myself (use it in the 190D, and
the Volvo Turbo).

Sincerely,
Tyler William H Backman
1987 190D Turbo Biodiesel