I have a Firestorm 12v thats a decent drill but can only drive a handful of 3
inch screws on a charge. My Crapsman 19.2v can drive many...

-Curt

Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2008 20:55:08 -0700
From: "Kevin Kraly" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] OT - cordless screw drivers
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>

I have a Black&Decker 18v Firestorm drill I got for $90 at Home Despot.  It
seems to do well with the 3.5" deck screws and anything else I throw at it.
It has a high and low speed as well as variable speed within either gear
proportional to how far you squeeze the trigger.  I even used it to fire up
an RC car engine.  It came with two batteries that charge up within an hour
or so (at the same time).  It may not be the lightest thing out there, but
for something that powerful, it balances well too.  It also has a removable
chuck which can be removed along with the drill bit for switching back and
forth between drilling and driving since the driver bit is underneath the
chuck while drilling.

Kevin in Hillsboro, OR
1983 300SD 267Kmi, Ursula