-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of OK Don
Sent: Monday, September 22, 2008 4:49 PM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: [MBZ] OT - cordless screw drivers

I am going to be installing new kitchen cabinets soon, and am thinking
about the number of screws I'll be driving. I don't think me arthritic
wrists are up to job anymore, so am thinking about one of these new
fangled cordless screw driver/drill thingies. My question is, how much
torque, or voltage do I need in a device to drive the appropriate
screws into/through hickory?
I see the range (when it's mentioned) ot 100 to 500 inch/pounds.
Any recommendations?

--
OK Don, KD5NRO
Norman, OK