tires (slipped belt)

then driveshaft

At 04:38 PM 11/15/2008, you wrote:
As always its handy to know a guy who knows a guy.

So the car passed inspection, the state will be off my back for one year. I went out for a ride to celebrate. Took a short highway run and above 60mph I've got a pretty serious vibration. I can't tell where its coming from, some posibilities:
Bad upper ball joints
Bad UCA bushings
Bad tire

Upper ball joints and UCAs should get replaced this week as will the rear shocks. The tires *might* be done this week, should be done by Saturday.

Anybody want to place bets? One last thing is that when I was trying to figure out why the hood wouldn't pop I took the posts out so when the vibration is present the hood corners vibrate. With luck the rain will quit and I can try to fix that tomorrow.

-Curt

Loren Faeth