Curt Raymond wrote:
> As much as I hate the place I should call Wal-Mart and see what they'd charge me to mount 'em.

Believe it or not, they're the most reliable tire shop near me. They always run the nuts down with an underrated torque limiter on the burp gun, then hand torque, then go outside and drive a hard figure 8 in the parking lot, come back in and check torque. Other stores, even the ones that advertise "hand torque", just hammer them down with the burp gun.
No such thing as appointments, so try to get there early in the morning.

I took four new stems with me, got mounting and lifetime balance/rotation for something like $44 last summer. Prices are on wal-mart's web site.
http://www.walmart.com/catalog/catalog.gsp?cat=495845

Mount 3.50, one time balance 5.00, lifetime balance 7.50, stem $2.00.
So I did pay $44 for four mounts and four lifetime balances. If you have steel stems on your rims I'd just keep the old ones.

Mitch.