Being in possesion of burglary tools while caught in the act is evidence of criminal intent. Crowbars, glass cutters, lock picks, and so forth are quite legal and legitimate tools, but have a strong tendency to demonstrate intent to break and enter is in the possession of someone caught burgling....

Peter