On Mon, 22 Dec 2008 22:47:03 -0600 "OK Don" <okd...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I managed to lock my keys in a 115 once - after getting the cameras
> out of the back seat to shoot a wedding.  It took me at least 45
> minutes with a coat hanger to get the door open, with some sacrifice
> of the weatherstrip around the door.

You could always take the easy approach on a 115: just push hard enough on
the wind wing at the front of one of the front windows until you shear the
small pin holding the window to the rotation mechanism. It's fast, but has
more repair effort later. (Then again, knowing how difficult it is to get
weather stripping right, maybe not.)

Craig