well when I go to the page luther mentioned, it has a button to download, and it downloads a file but windows does not know what to do with it. Does it need to be copied to a certain directory or something?

Rich Thomas wrote:
There should be a little icon on lower right, and a choice on the Tools list.

--R

Mitch Haley wrote:
Kaleb C. Striplin wrote:
I guess I am stupid, after downloading it, I cant figure out how to get it installed

I downloaded/installed it with a mouse click or two, then it asked me for permission to restart firefox. I started by clicking Luther's link, then the green "Add to Firefox" button. Then I got a warning box, I clicked the appropriate response, and that was about it. Now I see that it says "updated 1-20-09", so I wonder if I installed the old version this morning.

Mitch

Kaleb C. Striplin/Claremore, OK
 92 300SD, 92 300E 4Matic, 91 300D, 91 300E, 89 560SEL,
 89 300E, 87 300SDL x2, 85 380SE 5.0 Euro, 85 190D, 84 190D x2,
 84 300D euro manny, 81 240D, 80 240D, 76 240D, 76 300D,