Date: Sat, 14 Mar 2009 20:47:54 -0500
From: "Kaleb C. Striplin" <ka...@striplin.net>
Subject: [MBZ] Audi diesel
    <mercedes@okiebenz.com>

Isnt this basically the quantum?  Wonder if its worth messing with?

1983 Audi 5000 Turbo Diesel
Reply to: sale-tdhup-1073919...@craigslist.org
Date: 2009-03-13, 6:47PM

83 Audi 5000 turbo Diesel. The body and interior are very nice. the engine blew a head gasket last summer and it has been setting since. Tag has expired. I have a clean title.
300.00 obo
Might consider a trade.

     * Location: Mid town Tulsa

Original URL:http://tulsa.craigslist.org/cto/1073919731.html

Kaleb C. Striplin/Claremore, OK
 95 E300, 92 300SD, 92 300E 4Matic, 91 300D, 91 300E, 89 560SEL,
 89 300E, 87 300SDL x2, 85 380SE 5.0 Euro, 85 190D, 84 190D x2,
 84 300D euro manny, 81 240D, 80 240D, 76 240D, 76 300D,