i guess i assume too much thinking you'd grasp my point.

it would seem that hysterical gov't propaganda is generally a lie.  nothing
would happen if we gave up vietnam.  we don't really need to be in a state
of lock down after 9/11 and the a-rabs really aren't targeting your pig farm
in arkansas for terrorist attack.

so unless we give away this money in the next hour all civilization on earth
will instantly and permanently end?

or maybe we have once again been played for the chumps we are?