This would be a free part at any reasonable junkyard in person, and maybe $5 shipped. There are junkyards in Oregon that probably have 20 cars with this bolt, and would certainly ship if you called them.

Tyler

Kaleb C. Striplin wrote:
PS, I see another part number, you sure rusty cant just get that bolt for you? Its 69159900863

andrew strasfogel wrote:
This is turning into a real bummer. Mercedes only sells the entire filter
housing, for $250 or $300 approximately.

Kaleb - do you have a used housing or bolt from a 1985 turbo? The bolt I am looking for is larger than on my 83 W123, which is 19mm IIRC. The bolt I need is much larger, around 24mm if I had to guess (1985 300CD).I don't know whether a W126 would work or not.