Just wanted to thank you for all the posts.  I'm going through much the same
thing as Wilton is at the moment, with both a newer HP machine, and trying
to pull stuff off an old machine, with an old 1.0 usb, and a CD driver that
doesn't burn.  Once it's all transferred, I'll burn everything to CDs, and
not let some of the hardware get so old.

The old machine works fine, but it just became more trouble than worth.

thanks again,

Ed
300E