Tell me about it. Getting to the bottom PCB is a PITA, having to remove that small ribbon cable for the temp control. Eh, it's not as bad as laptop repair, thank goodness.

Jim Cathey wrote:
Jim, I'll pull the monovalve tomorrow or Thursday and see if that helps. It might be the CCU since the auto fan blows high speed or low speed, there's no gradual fan speed control.

That is possible.  It depends on if the fan speed is pro-active or
re-active to the plenum temperature.  If reactive, and the monovalve
is hosed, perhaps the fan speed would be wrong too.  It's hard to
be sure.

Those 126/124/201 integrated ACC's are a pain to resolder!

-- Jim

Luther   KB5QHU    Alma, Ark
'87 300SDL (281,xxx mi)
'85 Ford F250 6.9 diesel (x59,xxx mi) BioBeast
'82 300CD (183 kmi)
'82 300D  (74 kmi) getting donor engine-sold
'85 300D (280,176) parts car sans engine "The Accordion"