Mitch wrote:
> somehow I think the workers' share
> of the pie will get smaller and the UAW's will get bigger.

Let it happen.
We are such a kulture of "you owe me" that we are bankrupting
ourselves - self-castration if you will.
I mean - listen to any news and the whole tenor these days is that the
gov't will do everything.
Soon, they will be at my back door telling me I cannot wrench on my
own car because I am not federally approved to own wrenches - if I
make a boo-boo in my car repair and the kulture reaps the benefits of
broken stuff/people - it might kum to this.
They are already ramping up to tell me my 84 240D doesn't have enuf
electro-gizmo for the roads in the kulture today.  BAH!!
mao