I considered slime but fix-a-flat is so handy...

That's what I used on the Frankenheap, whose leaky rims were
no longer holding air for the week or so.  (Stupid chromed
aluminum bundts!)  I was filling them daily, so I FF'd them,
splitting a can between the two.  Two days later I needed to
air them again, but then that was it for the winter.  They're
still fine, down in storage.  The Hakka 1's appreciate it I'm
sure.  (They're still going strong, considering I bought them
for the fiance's 450 SL back in 1990.)

-- Jim