Alex Chamberlain wrote:
- Can you re-Slime tires that have already been Slimed once?
Yeah, but if they are leaking with slime inside I don't know if you can improve on that without cleaning the slime out and getting an inner tube.

- When do you give up and get new ones already?

When they split open and the inner tube suffers a hernia.

- Isn't getting a lawnmower tire on and off the rim supposed to be a
huge pain in the you-know-what?

Leave it in the hot sun for several hours and use tire irons, not screwdrivers.
I can usually put them back on with hands/feet.

- Did I ruin my favorite tire pressure gauge by putting it on the
valve stem of a Slimed tire?

Sounds like you haven't gotten it inside the bourdon tube (or pressure sensor if electronic) yet. Can you unscrew the tip and clean it?

Mitch.