Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2009 15:10:06 -0500
From: "R A Bennell" <b...@mts.net>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] one reason it's bad to have a girl
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>

I think you are absolutely right. Some people are naturally good at math and
some are not. Some are better with
languages than others. I can sort of do the math if I have to but it is not a
strong point with me. Language, on
the other hand comes to me fairly easily, which is likely why I am a lawyer and
not an accountant.

Randy