There is actually a process you want to go through from the start to get the
best protection on your finish.  It takes a good day or two to do it all, but
it's really a once a year (or two) thing, with regular waxings to maintain the
finish.

Mach sure you get a random orbit buffer and some good pads.  You'll cover a lot
more ground and do it a lot faster with one of these.

Ask if you have any other questions....

Dan