Hi Larry,
With you guys all agreeing on one wax it has to be the best.
Thanks,
Gerry
From: "LarryT" l02tur...@comcast.net
   Ditto the 3M Show Car Wax - after I painted my 911, I used the 3M wax
and was blown away by it. It seems to put a hard shell on the car -- and it
lasts a very long time.   Very thin coats work best but if the detailer is
doing it I'm sure he will know what works.
Also, it can be put on with hand or machine - but IMO using a machine is
much better.
Good luck -
LarryT
91 300D

Demand that any Health care reform
that gets passed, must force members
of the Legislative, Judicial & Executive
Branches of government to be included
as well!

----- Original Message ----- From: "LWB250" <lwb...@yahoo.com>