Great information!  I'll try to post a picture after it's done.
Gerry

From: "LWB250" <lwb...@yahoo.com>
Yeah, guess I need to finish that part of the Web site, don't I?
It's like this:
Remove trim, door handles, windshield washer jets, etc.
Wash (by hand, ideally)
Dry
Clay bar all horizontal surfaces at least, best to do everything
If it's not a clear coat and is oxidized, use Machine Polish to clean up finish
Wax
Wax (yes, do it twice the first time)
Clean trim and use Tire Gel on black rubber/plastic parts
Reinstall the trim
Sit back and admire your work.

From: Benz Hogs <benz-n-h...@gulseth.net>
Outline the process?
Luther

LWB250 wrote:
> There is actually a process you want to go through
from the start to get the best protection on your
finish. It takes a good day or two to do it all, but
it's really a once a year (or two) thing, with regular
waxings to maintain the finish.
> Mach sure you get a random orbit buffer and some good
pads. You'll cover a lot more ground and do it a lot
faster with one of these.