Bill -

After a quick review of the ECM, The power for most of the cluster, but not
the clock, comes from fuse F12. Have you replaced that fuse? If that doesn't
help remove the cluster and probe socket #7 of the round connector for 12V.
The key needs to be in the run or start position for F12 to get power. The
ground for the cluster is at G102 which is one of the many brown wires tied
to the instrument panel(lower center of the cluster cutout) you see when you
remove the cluster. You might test the cluster ground. For the portion of
the cluster fed by F12 it should be at socket 3 of the same round connector.
It should read very low ohms to the G102 or any good ground point. Not sure
if someone has already suggested this as I have been "behind the power
curve" for the last little while on my E-mails.

Barry