To: "'Mercedes Discussion List'" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Monday, September 21, 2009 12:25 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] ticketable

I agree with you 100% Allan...I think that someone who refuses to wear a
seat belt should not have to pay a fine.  I think he should be given a
choice in court to either pay the fine or to wear a medical bracelet from
then on waiving his right to emergency care.  I don't think our society
should have to pay for his lack of foresight and prudence by squandering our
limited medical resources.  Same way helmets for motorcyclists.

Greg Fiorentino
'85 300SD
'80 240D 4 spd. manual
'79 300TD (with new crate engine)