From: mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com
[mailto:mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com] On Behalf Of Mitch Haley
Sent: Wednesday, September 23, 2009 8:49 AM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: Re: [MBZ] sing it again, Sam

Meade: Take a look at your homeowner's policy. Does it cover you if you
slip and fall, or does it only cover you from getting sued by somebody
else who slips and falls?

I like HSA as a tax planning vehicle, and think that the only logical
use for insurance is to cover expenses that you can't afford to pay
yourself, so I favor high deductible insurance over 'pay for your
periodic check-ups' insurance.

Mitch.