On Mon, 19 Oct 2009 16:42:25 -0500 Donald Snook <dsn...@mtsqh.com> wrote:

> Mitch wrote: "Harmony and Hydroedge seem to be well liked all season
> tires:"
>
> I like the Harmony. Wears like iron, looks nice, and has very good
> traction in wet weather.

Tire Rack has a survey of All-Season Tires at

http://www.tirerack.com/tires/surveyresults/surveydisplay.jsp?type=AS

Their test summary of the Harmony (at
http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires.jsp?tireMake=Michelin&tireModel=Harmony
) says,

       A smooth riding tire that does not have the wet traction
       to keep up with the best in class

Their test summary of the HydroEdge (at
http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires.jsp?tireMake=Michelin&tireModel=HydroEdge
) says,

       A tire that delivers good road handling and wet and dry traction

I wonder how they would rate the Nokian tires (which they don't carry).
I've had them on our '82 240D/3.0 and our '89 Chevy Beauville Van for
about three years now and they have performed well.

Craig