Hi Dwight,

To be honest, I didn't really look for one, but will next time I'm there.
The only diesels I see around here, in the newer models, are most often in
the large GL SUVs.  You do see the odd one in an M Class too.  I'm not sure
if either are Bluetech, or just their regular diesels, as I'm not really up
on the latest diesel offerings.  The did have a SDL in for servicing,
getting it's snows on though.

A number of older cars here are still dealer serviced, including mine,
('88), right up until I purchased it about a year or so ago.

I'll ask about what models the Bluetech is offered in here (Canada) next
time I'm in, and report back. ;-)

Ed
300E