From: "Dieselhead" <126die...@gmail.com>
Sent: Saturday, January 09, 2010 10:48 AM
To: <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Subject: [MBZ] Sulfur good?

From this week's Redmond Report:

****QUOTE*****

<http://www.1105newsletters.com/t.do?id=4012939:1060387>Ex-Microsoft CTO vs. Global Warming Nathan Myhrvold is a major-league brain. Decades ago, Microsoft bought Myhrvold's company Dynamical Systems not just for its multitasking technology, but more for the pure brainpower of Nathan and his brother Cameron. Nathan eventually founded Microsoft Research, became chief technology officer at Microsoft, and then left Microsoft a decade ago to pursue private hobbies and investments.

All this is to give credibility to Myhrvold's <http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/2511875/nathan_myhrvolds_anti_global_warming.html?cat=15>idea to fight global warming. Under the plan, balloons will lift into the stratosphere a huge hose through which sulfur is pumped -- sulfur that blocks the sun and lowers temperatures. And you could pump more or less sulfur depending on temperature trends.

Unlike the trillions involved in worldwide cooling efforts, Myhvrold's scheme only costs a quarter of a billion dollars. Bill Gates could probably nab that with a few swipes of his ATM card.

****END QUOTE*****

The EPA and greenies have painted sulfur as evil, and justification for removing all Diesels form the world. Now we have a greenie saying that only sulfur can save us.

In agriculture, the removal of SOx from smokestacks and exhaust pipes has presented a new problem. Where in the past, N, P and K were the components of fertilizer, now fields are for the first time ever showing a shortage of sulfur. New fertilizer blends will show N, P, K, and S. This is to replace the sulfur that used to settle out from the air.

I say thumb your no se at the gummit and their greenies and keep on driving old Diesels.

With most of the country freezing their a** off right now, isn't it time to kill albore's global warming BS once and for all? Hoisting a hose to spew sulfur in the air! What a dork!