Several years ago, I needed a strip fuse for my '81 300D (may have been 30A blower fuse). Before calling Rusty or checking with MB stealer, I was passing local VW stealer; pulled in, showed parts guy the pieces of old fuse. He reached behind him to shelf and handed me the exact Bosch replacement for very reasonable price. Check VW dealer for the fuse ('don't know if VW's also use the 80A one).

Wilton

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dillon, Meade M CIV SPAWARSYSCEN-ATLANTIC,53310" <meade.m.dil...@navy.mil>
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Tuesday, February 02, 2010 10:51 AM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] One bad glow plug spoils the whole bunch?

Used the part number search function to see which cars in North America
use this 80A strip fuse, and none were 124's.  116, 123, 126 all showed
up.  I think it's a mistake in the online EPC.  Anyone still use the
disk version and willing to check on the pre-glow system strip fuse,
should be part number 000 545 03 34?

-Max