Ah... Distributorless ignition?

Does it have a cable that physically connects to a valve in the air intake?

(My E300 has a cable, but it is connected to a "sensor", likely a pair of redundant hall-effect sensors (as compared to a flimsy potentiometer... I will have to get a piccy sometimes, as well as part nuambers, it likely has Benz and bosch ones...)

--
John W Reames
jwrea...@comcast.net