John Reames wrote:
Ah... Distributorless ignition?

Yeah, I've got the 2.4L Twin Cam, sort of an upgraded Quad Four, with the Q-4's ignition coil roasting system. Throttle body is normal, with a cable to the foot pedal. Intake manifold is plastic, and now the thing refuses to idle below 1200rpm, so I suppose I've got to get out the propane torch and start looking for vacuum leaks, and maybe buy an idle air compensator if there aren't any leaks. If it were a stick, I'd just disable the IAC, but it's hard to keep a cold automatic running without a fast idle circuit.

Mitch.