I remember driving through VA on the way back to FL with a 108 I picked up in
Norfolk, stopping at a rural McDonald's for a pit stop and a cold beverage.
There was something weird about the place I just couldn't put a finger on until
I realized all these people were smoking inside.  I couldn't recall when I had
seen a McDonald's that allowed smoking, but after all, this *was* Virginia.

Dan