Yes, they have the oldest church and the oldest house, we went and saw both of them.

OK Don wrote:
I think the oldest house in N. America is in Sante Fe as well 9not really
impressive, other than the age), as well as a very old church. Sante Fe is
our favorite city to visit in NM, so far anyway. Wife and I are going to see
the Grand Canyon for the first time, and our first trip since our first born
without children, and not going to visit relatives, next month.