Don't know about Mac centric but I did see these that did interest me because they have a lot more uses then just as a GPS and the screen is nice and big.

and

Manfred

Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2010 00:32:08 -0500
From: Dieselhead <126die...@gmail.com>
To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] GPS (again)

Why?
The box says nothing.  the maps appear to be the same.   The
salesSalmanders say the maps are all the same now.  I saw no navteq
indications on any brand.   I can find nothing that justifies the
price differential.  I liked the Magellan because the box had some
specifications at least.  Gamin had the LEAST info.

At least when someone recommends buying a Mac, there are reasons.

Are any brands more Mac centric?