On Mon, Oct 31, 2005 at 04:23:13PM -0500, Marshall Booth wrote:
> As far as I know the earliest wiring harness problems were in 1992 (the
> "S" class cars). The 124s had problems when they put in the M104 and
> OM606 engines. The 201s had NO problems. I don't know if ANY of the 202s
> had problems.

Don't know if they were the exception not the rule, but I have seen a
few 202s pop up for sale around here for almost Kaleb prices - "needs
rewiring" or "fried wiring harness" or something along those lines.

Certainly a small enough percentage of what is for sale in the 202 market
to not cause serious worry, but...