I saw a vid of a little old Nissan/datsun 240z with an om606 (myna style)...
Looks to be more than a few on utube

--
John W Reames
jwrea...@comcast.net

On May 10, 2010, at 16:26, Walt Zarnoch <zarnoch...@gmail.com> wrote:

I'd better run and hide... German diesel, Japanese truck, looking for an
Italian shift knob...

I think a Benz in a Jag would be nice though, get it done up in the austin
powers styling, get the vanity plate "klacker"...

Walt, who has seen Austin Powers 3 too many times this weekend...